Thursday, April 28, 2005

It's Offical!!!

It's Offical, I am a sissified pansy boy. Tuesday morning I had to have blood drawn for life insurance reasons. A nice older lady came to my house to take the blood. So, I sits down at my kitchen table, answer some questions, and prepare for the blood to go. She sticks me and digs around for the vein. She finds it and begins to take the blood. I look at the blood and think to myself, hmm thats cool. Then, I thinks to myself I'm feeling lightheaded. Next thing I know, I am sprawled out across the chair I am sitting on almost on the ground with the nurse holding my hand to prevent me from hitting the ground. I say something like huh what happened. She replies you passed out. Oops! I'm sorry. Then I ate some food and rested before going in a couple hours late for work. So, it's offical I am a sissified pansy boy who can't have two vials of blood drawn without passing out. But, passing out was an interesting experience. I believe I dreamed for the few seconds I was out. It was kinda cool. But, I remain a pansy.

5 comments:

Mikey said...

I gave blood for the first time last october and i fainted as well...but i got a free folding lawn chair for it, so it was worth it.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, I used to sell blood for money. And I've made people bust through the back of lawn chairs before. You are cool Super Dave, you're not a pansy, you just aren't good with losing blood.

Piece

Adam said...

I only gave blood once at school and I didn't get anything. I was waiting to pass out the whole time and I was like crap I didn't even get to do that.

Lucas said...

That's okay Super, everyone has their cryptonite... yours is loosing blood. And let's be honest, loosing blood is okay weakness to have.

Now... how do I exploit it to take over the world...

Dan said...

And this from our hero?!?

What is to become of us all???