Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanks!

I am thankful for my beautiful wife and how she loves me!  I am thankful for my family that supports me and raised me to have a good work ethic, responsibility, integrity, and love of Christ.  I am thankful for my friends who encourage me, minister alongside me, and celebrate good times with me.  I am thankful for the Therriens who are allowing Joanna and I to live with them.  I am thankful for Londonderry Christian Church who allows me to preach and teach God's word!  I am thankful for committed Christians in New England who desire to see revival sweep across the globe.  I am thankful for my Savior who has forgiven my sin and shown me a new way to live in the kingdom of Christ.  I am thankful for the life my Blessed Creator has chosen me to lead!

I am thankful to each of you who has read my posts in the past and who will read my posts in the future.  I hope you have been blessed by them!

Blessings!

No comments: