Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Take Two

It has been awhile since I last posted.  Life has been very busy, and I have been unsure of what to post.  Here are the basics:  December 31, 2008 I married Joanna Ragan.  We had an amazing wedding and great reception.  We learned how extremely blessed we are during the weeks leading up to and the day of our wedding.  Our family and friends came together to pull off a great party for everyone involved.  May 2009 I resigned from my role as Associate/Youth Pastor at Mason City Christian Church.  July 12, 2009 was our last day at Mason City.  It was a tear filled day.  Again, God revealed to us how blessed we are.  The students and people at Mason City are dearly missed by us.  July 19, 2009 was our first day at Londonderry Christian Church.  We moved from central IL to New England.  Amazingly, it has not been as difficult a transition as anticipated.  It has been fulfilling to preach from God's Word each Sunday here in Londonderry.  That are the big points of what has been going on, if you would like more details please let me know.

Now that life has settled somewhat I plan to resume regular posting.  My goal is to have a weekly post covering a range of topics.  I hope some of you will decide to read and respond.

Dave

No comments: