Thursday, September 01, 2005

Cemetary Wanderings

It has begun. I have officially started my trek through the graveside manner of cemetary at LCS. I have to say it is not as bad as I first thought it might be. I thought it might have about as much life in it as the Golden Girls (appears alive on the surface, but in reality its just a snooze fest). But there are actually some people in seminary that are alive and kicking. Boy, was I suprised. I am taking two semester long courses as well as an intensive week class. It should be an interesting semester. Although, the female population in seminary appears limited so my curse will most likely continue. My goal for the seminary is to raise the dead, it may not be as tough as anticipated, but I wanna see a dead man walk. We shall see...

1 comment:

Lucas said...

I love the musical idea. Just start instituting Holidays in the Seminary. But if you start carrying a tray in cafe' I'll kill you.