Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Cigars, Leg Hair and Root Beer

Friday night I went to a kegger. It was a joyous time had by all. I was able to sit around a fire and talk with friends while swiggin root beer from a keg. Can life get much better? I don't think so. While sitting around the fire having a splendid time, one of my friends took a cup o gasoline and began to drip it onto the fire. As he was doing this, the fire began to travel up the stream of gas towards the cup. Rather than allowing the fire to reach the cup, he dropped the cup onto the fire. This action caused the gas to splash out upon all gathered round the fire. A large portion of gas landed upon my left pant leg. My immediate reaction was to spring out of my chair and for some reason take off my jacket. Then I beat the fire on my leg out. Upon closer inspection, I discovered that my leg was not burnt nor were my jeans, but the majority of the hair upon my leg had been burnt off. It went from hair to bare. This got me thinking. If gas on the leg on fire can remove hair so easily why do girls endure the pain of shaving or waxing, when they could simply light themselves on fire? Food for thought...

3 comments:

Super Dave said...

a crazy one who has little regard for the safety of others

Brad and Lindy said...

way to save the innocent...or yourself.

Anonymous said...

You silly boys...shaving one's legs only hurts when you cut yourself...WAXING is what causes anguish...and only a small percentage of women who value smooth legs and don't value money even do that