Thursday, January 27, 2005

Cymrbogi

"I need a hero, I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night, He's gotta be strong, He's gotta be fast, He's gotta be fresh from the fight, I need a hero, I'm holding out for a hero till the morning light, He's gotta be sure, He's gotta be soon, He's gotta be larger than life "

Heroes walk the streets and sidewalks, often they go unnoticed and unheralded, they simply do the right thing continually, they offer a hand to one down trodden, they speak words of encouragement to the downcast, they stay true and loyal to the one betrayed, they are the hands and feet of the Living God whether they know it or not, I know many heroes, men who do what is right, who hurt when their friends hurt, who watch each others backs, these men are Cymbrogi, brothers of the heart

These heroes bring spice and joy to my life and heart, when i need a hero, i know who to call

Everyday heroes serving an everlasting God, Cymbrogi...

1 comment:

Brad and Lindy said...

I didn't realize you'd joined the circle of blissful expression... sweet.