Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Crave

Last night, I journeyed to an establishment that claims to feed the Crave. It claims to sate the Crave that all of humanity endures. The Crave has sparked wars, feuds, and even bad gas. The Crave is hunger, the cure is supposedly the infamous White Castle. Last night, I lost my White Castle virginity. I have now eaten a white castle burger and lived to tell about it but just barely. I do not understand the fuss created over a white castle burger, yes they are small, yes they come in a stand up box, yes they are cheap, yes they put your bowels into a major uproar, but no they are not good. Frankly, I thought they sucked. After eating them, I kept burping up the taste and wanting to vomit. It was the worst tasting burger I have ever had. I don't understand the appeal of White Castle. Some may hate me for this, major parts of society will now shun me but I must make this statement, I DO NOT LIKE WHITE CASTLE!!! even their coke tasted bad. For super, the Crave continues unabated...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was glad i could make that Journey to White Castle with you Super! but i must agree, they were nothing special... i could handle them again, but i would much rather eat a Big Mac... and yes, their Coke was crap..

Lucas said...

We call WC burgers "belly bombers." There burgers just taste like onions, and that's all you can taste for the next week as you sit on the toliet the whole time.

If I have to go there I get the chicken sandwiches. They are okay but you have to eat like 12 of them to get full.

Anonymous said...

'Tis quite unfortunate you discovered and quickly abandoned the White Castle. I myself love those little sliders, the go in one end and slide right out the other. I enjoy those little guys thoroughly. I still love my Super, and there is no way I am going to let a lil sandwich that has stackable containers intrude on our friendship... you're my boy Super!!