Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm A Shredder!

I thought this day would never come, the day I could call myself a shredder. Now, I am not talking about shredder in terms of snowboarding, oh no. I am a shredder on the guitar. I can shred with the best of them now, and by now and the best of them I mean the best of those who play guitar hero for the ps2. I have not learned how to play a real guitar, but I can shred on my new guitar video game controller to classic toons like killer queen, smoke on the water, iron man, and symphony of destruction. I have mastered the art of the whammy bar and star power. In other words, I have become addicted to this game, Guita Hero. I spend my evenings after meetings shredding on the game. I have beaten easy and medium, the next challenge is hard. So how will Super Dave celebrate Valentine's Day, prolly by playing guitar hero and watching my video game rock god self get all the girls. Maybe one day the video game will be reality!

No comments: